As the Newcomers Committee Chairperson, I would like to welcome you to our beautiful neighborhood – a hidden gem in South Charlotte. Our community offers so much warmth, beauty, nature and genuine southern hospitality and to continue these benefits our Homeowners Association needs your help!
Our goal is to maintain the beauty and safety of our neighborhood and to continue to make it a desirable place to live. Your $80 annual dues pay for the Annual Directory, quarterly newsletters, maintenance of all seven entrances, and promotion of neighborhood social events and organizations. Most importantly, your dues underwrites the professional security patrols that occur on weekend evenings, nights and holidays.
In this area of the site are several items to review and/or return:
- Directory/Dues Form to join the Providence Plantation Homeowners Association
- Questionnaire (so that we may introduce you in the next Newsletter)
- The History of the Plantation (excerpts from the original brochure)
- Information on the nearby Providence Plantation Swim and Racquet Club (Please note the Homeowners Association and Swim and Racquet Club are entirely unrelated organizations)
- Information about the Neighborhood Social Organizations
- Convenience list of board and committee contact information
- Plantation neighborhood map
I’ve had the pleasure of enjoying and watching this neighborhood grow to the wonderful place that it is for more than 25 years – as my in-laws first moved here in 1987 and now reside in their 3rd home within Providence Plantation. My husband, David, and I purchased here more than 10 years ago and wouldn’t dream of living anywhere else! Please call me if you have questions about the neighborhood present or historical. If I don’t know the answer, I probably know whom you should call.